Program Change Request

Please use this form to notify the Veterans Services Office of any change to your program of study at Bellevue College. Once submitted, please remember to turn in an official Credit Evaluation Request and any official transcripts, if you haven’t already done so.

*This program change request is only to update your program with the VA.

You must log in to complete this form. Log in

Last Updated October 20, 2022