To be considered for this conference; you must apply by 5 p.m. on Thursday March 12, 2020
Conference Theme: Calling All Changemakers: 30 Years of Unapologetic Activism
Select your pre-departure orientation; location is C103
- Wednesday April 8, 11:30 a.m.-12:30 p.m.
- Thursday April 9, 2:30-3:30 p.m.
- Friday April 10, 1:30-2:30 p.m.
Conference dates: April 23-25 in Yakima, Washington
This conference supports students in becoming more active proponents of their own education and life choices, and expands the opportunities and possibilities for students to become agents of change.
The conference is guided by the main themes of Identity Development, Awareness of Others, Skill Development, Social Justice/Social Activism, and Personal Development.
To register for this conference you must:
- Be a BC Registered Student 7 credits or more
- Be in good standing with the college
- Have a GPA of 2.5 or upward trend
- Complete Application including essay questions
- Attend an pre-departure orientation
- Make a commitment to your own education and to be a leader in your communities.
- Priority will be given to students who have not yet participated in this conference
Last Updated January 22, 2020