In many cases, as a student admitted to the Healthcare Management & Leadership program, you can register for HCML classes without a permission number. However, there are a few courses that will still require them. Additionally, current healthcare professionals and students may take courses through our program without enrolling in our program if space is available. If you need a permission number to register for the upcoming quarter, please complete the Permission Number Request Form below. Please note that it may take a few days to process your request. Permission Numbers should be requested at least two weeks prior to the start of the quarter to ensure proper processing time.
Things to keep in mind when requesting permission numbers.
- Some of our courses are in high demand and there are more students who want to enroll than we have seats. Seats are reserved for current students enrolled in the HCML program, however any unfilled seats may be filled with healthcare professionals seeking continuing education credits or prospective students in associate-level programs.
- In order to take any course at Bellevue College, you must have an active ctcLink ID (EMPL ID).
- Non-Bellevue College students may be required to send in official transcripts to verify prerequisites.
- Non-HCML students and healthcare professionals who request a permission number will be placed on a waitlist. A permission number will be provided two weeks prior to the start of the quarter if any seats remain open at that time.
- If you are currently enrolled in prerequisite course(s) for the course you’ve requested a permission number for, and you do not pass the required course(s), you will be dropped from the course that depended on successful completion of the prerequisite.
- Non-HCML students may take up to 10 credits total prior to applying for and entering the HCML program.
- DO NOT WAIT TO REGISTER. Entry codes do not guarantee you a seat in the class! If you wait too long to register, you may find yourself on a waitlist.
- If you don’t pay tuition before the published deadline, you may be dropped from the course and you may lose your place to someone from the waiting list.
Permission Number Request Form
Last Updated January 18, 2022