Use the form below to ask for instructor permission to add a class that is full, or to add a class during late registration. Note: this form opens on the first day of the quarter and closes on the last day to receive a 100% refund.
Use the academic calendar to see registration dates and times, tuition due dates, and tuition refund dates.
- Fill out the form below and click the submit button.
- Look for a confirmation email indicating your request was successfully submitted. If you do not receive an email, your request did not go through and you should try the process again.
- If the instructor approves your request, Student Central registers you for the class.
- Registration into a class that is full, or during late registration is at the discretion of the instructor. No one else on campus may give this permission to a student.
- You receive an email from Student Central if your request is approved.
- Student Central is not notified if the instructor does not approve your request. Therefore, you may wish to follow up with the instructor directly if you do not receive a response within three business days.
- To see if you are registered in the course, you must check your BC email and your class schedule frequently (morning, afternoon, evening).
- Tuition is due by 5:00 pm the next day after you are registered into the course. If you can’t pay all your tuition at once check out the tuition payment plan.
- If your request is approved, the college does NOT drop you for non-payment if you previously paid a portion of your tuition for other classes. Therefore, if you do not wish to attend, you must drop the class/es to avoid debt or unsatisfactory grades.
The college does not generally allow registration to occur after the 100% refund period has passed. Additional steps and academic division dean approval is required. Contact Student Central using the online help request system if you need assistance.
Please log in to access this form. Log in
Last Updated April 7, 2021