Transfer Credit Request

General Requirements

  • New students, must register for classes first before submitting this request. (Registration is not required for selective admissions programs, active duty military, veterans, or veteran’s dependents.)
  • You must ensure that all schools provide or send the transcripts you list on the request form.

We cancel your request if we do not received your transcripts by the time we review your request. This information can be verified by logging onto CTC Link.

Where to Send Your Transcripts

Paper transcripts and documents should be mailed to:

Bellevue College
ATTN: Student Central/Enrollment Services U112
3000 Landerholm Circle SE
Bellevue, WA 98007-6484

Electronic transcripts must be sent directly by your prior school. We cannot accept copies forwarded from your personal email account. Your prior school can email electronic transcripts and documents to:

Request Form

To request transfer credit, please log in with your BC NetID. Do you need help logging in? Learn about your BC NetID here . Log in

Do you also need permission to register for a higher-level course that has a prerequisite? You can clear prerequisites online. The prerequisite clearing process only takes a few days. It does not transfer credits, but will allow you to register for higher level courses.

Last Updated March 4, 2024