Transfer Credit Request

If you need to use credits from a different school towards your Bellevue College degree, please submit this form. If you do not plan to complete a degree or certificate at Bellevue College, you do not need to transfer your credits.

General Requirements

  • You need to complete the general admissions process before submitting this request.
  • If you are a new student, you need to register for classes first before submitting this request.
    • This is not required for active duty military personnel, veterans, or veteran’s dependents.
    • This is not required if you are requesting a degree with a selective admissions process.

Where to Send Your Transcripts

Paper transcripts and documents should be mailed to:

Bellevue College
Evaluation Services
3000 Landerholm Circle SE
Bellevue, WA 98007- 6484

Electronic transcripts must be sent directly by the school. We cannot accept copies that are forwarded from your personal email account. If the electronic transcript was downloaded and viewed by anyone else, we cannot use it for transfer credit. Electronic transcripts and documents should be emailed to:

Request Form

To request transfer credit, please log in with your BC NetID. Do you need help logging in? Learn about your BC NetID here . Log in


Do you also need permission to register for a higher-level course that has a prerequisite? You canĀ clear prerequisites online. The prerequisite clearing process only takes a few days. It does not transfer credits, but will allow you to register for higher level courses.

Last Updated March 19, 2019