Enrollment Status Change

We award financial aid based on full-time enrollment of 12 or more credits, unless otherwise indicated in the Financial Aid Portal. However, you are not required to take 12 credits, and may request that we adjust your award based on part-time enrollment. Use this form to notify our office that you wish to change your enrollment from full-time to part-time, or from part-time to full-time. You may also use this form if you wish to cancel your aid, or any part of your aid.

• Please allow up to two weeks for your form to be recorded as received and your aid adjusted.
• It is your responsibility to notify our office if your plans change. Please submit an updated enrollment change request, if necessary.

You must log in to complete this form. Log in

Last Updated February 8, 2021