Diploma Replacement

Warning! Before you submit this form:

  • Check if your degree was awarded. Look at your unofficial transcript. If your degree is missing on your transcript, please contact the Graduation Office first.
    • In ctcLink, go to Academics > View Unofficial Transcript
  • Look at the updates for diploma printing. It can take several months to print all diplomas after the end of the quarter.

Last Updated May 5, 2022