PNW College Credit (formerly Tech Prep College Connections) is a consortium of 14 school districts, 2 skill centers, and 5 colleges that work together to offer high school students the opportunity to earn DUAL CREDIT (both high school & college credit at the same time) for their own high school’s Career and Technical Education (CTE) classes.
- College Partners: Bellevue College, Cascadia College, Edmonds Community College, Lake Washington Institute of Technology, Shoreline Community College
- School Districts: Bellevue, Edmonds, Granite Falls, Issaquah, Lake Stevens, Lake Washington, Marysville, Mercer Island, Mukilteo, Northshore, Renton, Riverview, Snohomish, Snoqualmie Valley PLUS Monroe, Puget Sound Skills Center, Sumner, and more!!
- Skill Centers: Sno-Isle Tech & WANIC
Paying Your Fee
This secure website is for high school students who are in an eligible PNW College Credit CTE Dual Credit class this school year and need to pay their $50 fee for current classes. Please be sure that you have added the eligible class to your SERS account before making your payment.
This website is part of Bellevue College’s financial system. Bellevue College is PNW College Credit’s fiscal agent. Even though your credit card or bank statement may indicate a payment to Bellevue College, all payments made through this website are payable to PNW College Credit. All PNW College Credit fees – for all college & school district partners listed above – should be paid here.
Each $50 fee covers all high school CTE Dual Credit courses a student is enrolled in during this school year. If you enroll and register for more classes in a different school year, you will need to pay a $50 fee by June 15th of that school year as well. Payments for classes taken in prior school years are not allowed on this website. If you have prior year credit you with to claim, please email our team at Info@PNWcollegecredit.org for assistance.
Be sure to register online before attempting to pay your fee – you will need your SERS ID number (TPN-NN-NNNN) assigned by the CTE SERS registration system to make your payment online.
This fee is non-refundable, regardless of if you earn college credit.
Do not pay twice!
- $50 fee covers ALL classes taken this school year
- Only 1 $50 payment per student in a given school year!
- Fee is non-refundable for any reason, including:
- Failure to earn required grade
- Failure to meet a requirement of the articulation
- Submission of multiple payments
- CHECK EMAIL account that was entered into this payment system for an automated confirmation email from firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you do not receive a confirmation after three business days, and do not have a charge to your card/account, contact our office via email: INFO@PNWcollegecredit.org
- PLEASE CHECK YOUR ACCOUNT – Do Not Pay Twice!
Payment Status in SERS
- Student Accounts in SERS are not automatically updated to reflect payment
- All payments must be manually updated by PNW College Credit staff, one student at a time
- During Peak Payment Season
- Student SERS accounts may not reflect payment for up to 7 days
- Save the confirmation email you receive after payment submission
- Check your bank/credit account for a charge to verify payment
- Our team will update SERS as quickly as possible
- Don’t forget to add all CTE Dual Credit classes you complete to your SERS registration during the school year you are in the class between December 1st and June 15th.
- A SERS ID number is assigned to each student when they create an account
- SERS is our Statewide Enrollment & Reporting System http://sers.techprepwa.org/
- Your SERS ID number:
- is on the account creation confirmation email
- is on the confirmation email you receive every time you register for a class
- Can be found in your account by logging back into SERS, clicking “View/Update Profile”: it is located above your mailing address
Check out our website for more information: PNWcollegecredit.org/
Still have questions? Email our joint account: Info@PNWcollegecredit.org
You are about to pay a $50 fee to potentially earn credit through PNW College Credit, your school district, and the CTE Dual Credit program.
Please pay only one $50 payment per school year. We are not able to process refunds and our fee is NON-REFUNDABLE. You will receive an email receipt within 24 hours - please DO NOT make an additional payment. If you do not receive an email receipt, please verify funds were not debited from your account then contact our office at email@example.com with any issues.