On-Campus Employment Authorization

  • Do you have a Social Security Number? * Required
  • (up to 20 hours per week while school is in session / 40 hours per week during school breaks or during my authorized vacation quarter)
  • This is evidence of on-campus employment for the above-stated student. Nature of student's job (e.g. food service worker, cashier, library aide. etc.)
  • Per Social Security Administration office’s advice, we recommend you submit your request for a Social Security Number about two weeks before the start of your employment date.
    Note: Working While Awaiting a Social Security Number Employers may wish to contact BC Human Resources or reference SSA’s fact sheet, Employer Responsibilities When Hiring Foreign Workers.
    This fact sheet contains information on how to report wages for an employee who has not yet received an SSN and is available online at http://www.socialsecurity.gov/employer/hiring.htm.
    To Be Completed by a Designated School Official in the International Student Programs Office.
  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.

Last Updated October 24, 2018