Cancel F-1 Status Request

If you are changing to Permanent Resident or other non-F-1 Status you can provide a copy of your I-797 Form by email to your International Advisor to have your F-1 Status Cancelled.  Changes of status may not grant you resident tuition or any other similar benefits.

Last Updated April 2, 2019